TU-GET (Thammasat University General English Test)
TU-GET is a test of English language proficiency required for Thammasat University’s undergraduate and graduate students. Interested people may take the test to measure their competency in English language use.
TU-GET divided into 3 parts to test your knowledge and understanding as of following.
Part 2: Vocabulary
- Sentence Completion
- Error Identification
Part 3: Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blank with correct word from available choices.
- Choose the word with similar meaning to the word underlined in the sentences.
This part is made to evaluate the skill of tester in different fields of reading such as Main Idea, Detail Information, Pronoun Reference, and Conclusion.
Date and Location
- Register and Payment: 1 - 15 of each month.
- Test Date: As follwing.
- 1 February 2015
- 1 March 2015
- 29 March 2015
- 26 April 2015
- 31 May 2015
- 28 June 2015
- 26 July 2015
- 30 August 2015
- 27 September 2015
- 25 October 2015
- 29 November 2015
- 27 December 2015
- Test Location: Thammasat University (Rangsit Campus).
Total Score 1,000 Marks (100 Choices) consisted with 3 parts as shown below.
- Part 1: 250 Marks (25 Choices)
- Part 2: 250 Marks (25 Choices)
- Part 3: 500 Marks (50 Choices)
- Cost for the course is available here.
- TU Students can choose the examination date from the period 5 (May) or 10 (October) only.
- This special application does NOT apply to graduate programs and SIIT.
Rules and Regulations
- Register online at: http://litu.tu.ac.th/TUGET/Login.aspx and print out the payment slip.
- Bring the payment slip to Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank) to pay for the fee.
- Check online your test identification number, test time and test site one week before the test date.
- Check online your test result(s) one week after the test date.
- Students are required to wear uniform on the test date.
For more details, please Click Here