CU-TEP (Chulalongkorn University Test of English Proficiency)
Chulalongkorn University Test of English Proficiency is the English proficiency test developed by Chulalongkorn University to measure candidate ability to use English for academic purposes in listening, reading and writing. The test is appropriate for academic admissions both at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Total Score 120 points.
- Score is valid for 2 years after the test date.
- Candidate can check the online result with your personal account Here
- 10 minutes intermission for each part.
Date and Location
Information will be announced by university later.
- Cost for the course is available here.
Students at upper intermediate and lower advanced level can practise CU-TEP tests at our IH Bangkok centre. We run preparation courses for those studying for the exam.
Rules and Regulations
- Applicants must bring proof of identity: NATIONAL ID CARD (for THAI applicant) or PASSPORT (as cited on your registration form) must:
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable.
- be valid; expired documents are not allowed.
- include your full name exactly matching the name and the ID documents used to register.
- include a recent, recognizable photograph.
- Candidate will not be allowed to take the test for late arrival.
- No personal belongings allowed in the exam room.
- All electronic devices are prohibited. If they are brought into the exam room, candidate will not be allowed to take the test again for 2 years.
- The test center is not responsible for any items that lost, stolen, or misplaced.
- Examiness must stay at the seat after the end of examination until all related test materials have been collected by the invigilators.
- Candidate who is cheating or attempting to cheat will be blacklisted and not allowed to take the test for 2 years.
- Dress Code: Formal Casual.
For more details, please Click Here