CU-AAT (Chulalongkorn University Academic Aptitude Test)
Chulalongkorn University Academic Aptitude Test (CU-AAT) is an academic aptitude test developed by Chulalongkorn University to select candidates for the undergraduate international English programs. High school or equivalent to high school students who are interested in studying for a bachelor's degree in any of Chulalongkorn University's international English programs must take the CU-AAT or equivalent tests.
Date and Location
Information will be announced by university later.
- Total Score 1600 points.
- Score is valid for 2 years after the test date.
- 1 point for question with correct answer (Multiple-Choice).
- 1/4 point subtracted for question with incorrect answer (Multiple-Choice).
- 0 point for not answer the question (Multiple-Choice).
- Cost for the course is available here.
Use of dictionaries and calculators are not allowed.
Rules and Regulations
- Applicants must bring proof of identity: NATIONAL ID CARD (for THAI applicant) or PASSPORT (as cited on your registration form) must:
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents are not allowed
- include your full name exactly matching the name and the ID documents used to register
- include a recent, recognizable photograph
- Candidate will not be allowed to take the test for late arrival
- No personal belongings allowed in the exam room
- All electronic devices are prohibited. If they are brought into the exam room, candidate will not be allowed to take the test again for 2 years.
- The test center is not responsible for any items that lost, stolen, or misplaced.
- Examiness must stay at the seat after the end of examination until all related test materials have been collected by the invigilators.
- Candidate who is cheating or attempting to cheat will be blacklisted and not allowed to take the test for 2 years.
- Dress Code: Formal Casual.
For more details, please Click Here